Lovullo wasted as much time as he could with that one.
Stepping off to look Vasquez back to any bag should be a 5 yard penalty.
I assume the new pitcher comes in with one disengagement already?
Splat
3-1 DBacks after seven.
Good question. I assume the disengagements are tied to the AB, not the pitcher.
That’s my assumption. Like the count. But I don’t know for sure.
If Yordan ever weaponized the Crawford boxes the way Berkman did …
Ullola in
And he gives up a double to the first batter he faces.
Anyone who thought the Astros would compete in this game today just hasn’t been paying attention
Uvula in danger of gagging his chance away
Middle of eight…still 3-1
Holy hell, Isaac.
Yeesh.
Paredes that was teeth- level.
Altuve with a 1-out double
I like doubles
Drop shot!
Walker singles to LF, Altuve to 3B. On the corners for Wade, who’s pinch hitting for Velazquez…
Wade with an RBI single!
Lob wedge plates a run.