Sweeeeet

Stanek doesn’t count. Dusty hates him.

Time for a cocktail and victory cigar!

1 Like

Valid.

YANKS BLAST 3 HOMERS!!!

lose 7-3

3 Likes

No help from the scrub ass Marlins tonight it appears.

Rangers up 6-2 in the 8th.

What a great shot:

2 Likes

There was an interview with the CEO/creator of the company/algorithm that Apple use, last year. They use WAY too many imputs, give way too much weight to small sample sizes, and generally speaking, it’s all a load of shit.

2 Likes

If anybody wants to spend an hour asking “what the fuck is she talking about” let me know and I’ll find the podcast and post a link

Hilarious!
Did you see Altuve playing catch w/ Bregs w/ a rosin bag tonight? :rofl:

1 Like

I will say this; the production quality of the Apple broadcast is light years better this year than last. Good camera work (minus the ump cam but they get a B+ for trying) and great image quality at 4K HDR. The announcers remain at a D-.

1 Like

Last year was a low bar. They have improved.

1 Like

Another very nice start from Hunter Brown.

1 Like

6IP, 2ER, 4K’s and 6, 4 and 5 hits respectively for 3 straight games. A model of consistency.

1 Like

Indeed. If we can keep that up I like our chances of overtaking the stRangers.

1 Like

That’s a rosin bag, not a bean bag. They’re not playing fucking cornhole.

2 Likes

Fixed it, thanks.

Could t watch the game last night but did watch the highlights this morning. Easy to see why Jake was not traded. At the very least he is a Marisnick type defensive replacement late in games come playoff time.

2 Likes

Well, Marisnick could throw, but yeah, Meyers can go get em. He’s a valuable guy to have around, especially if you want to swap out the guy in LF late in the game.

2 Likes