Walker and Trammell with 2-out knocks…on the corners for Cam
Nice job by Walker and Trammell
Cam tap a slow roller to 1B
Halfway…5-0 Astros
Cam didn’t quite get the barrel on that one.
Change up hit right off the cue tip.
Smart to let it thru
Through five…5-0 Astros
Stop showing the food I haven’t eaten yet
Yordan 0-4 so far.
Kindly unfuck yourself, big man.
At least we can dispense with the Triple Crown talk.
Crawford with a 1-out double. A couple of good swings this inning, lucky they stayed in the yard
Now an RBI single. For fuck’s sake, Espada, don’t fuck this one up too.
Too late
Here we go…
And it’s 5-3
You cannot leave him in, Joe.
How many times does it take for Espada to make the SAME FUCKING MISTAKE before he learns?
The world will never know because after this season he will never manage again.
Wesneski wobbles through the inning.
End of six…5-3 Astros
I’m gonna start drinking now.
Um, why weren’t you earlier??
Do as I do- only drink on days of the week ending in -y.