Astros @ Mets, June 28, 2024

Like the entire City Connect ensemble.

FTR: a Loo is a toilet, a Lou is something one might skip to.

2 Likes

There are some that I like(Rays, Padres) and some that I hate(Cardinals, Phillies), most are just whatever.

I hate the Astros’. Which is a shame because they could be awesome.

We’re playing good teams now.

I would say Miami and Seattle should absolutely make theirs the primary uniform

I don’t know if LOBISP is a thing that is recorded, but it should be.

I really didn’t like the space city ones when they first came out, I still don’t love them but they have grown on me a little bit. The jersey itself I think would look much better with white pants, I just don’t like darker colors on pants, white/gray is best but but sometimes like a powder blue can look ok, black is fine sometimes too. I like the Reds one and that’s basically all black

I like Miami’s and Seattle’s is probably better than their uniforms but they really should just go back to the old ones. Same with Miami really, I love the Florida Marlins uniform, something about that teal.

Yeah, there are elements of the Astros’ that I like. I like the “Space City” name, and LOVE the NASA font. Perhaps with the white pants I’d like them, but there’s just too much going on, and they look too much like pajamas.

2 Likes

I’d be curious what they would look like with orange pants. I think I don’t like the idea but my buddy thinks they would be just wild enough to work

The pants clearly ruin it. I like the jersey, although I could use a little more orange, and I very much like the hat. The pants are a horrible choice.

Please no :nauseated_face:

1 Like

I like the Nationals’ CityConnect unis. But maybe I’m just being nostalgic because April in DC with the Cherry Blossoms was fucking beautiful.

1 Like

Channeling your inner Charlie Finley?

1 Like

The hat is my most-worn lid since I got it.

I wear my race for the lid hat from many years ago at least three times a week.

2 Likes