Astros at Arizona, 9/29/23

Maldy, please just don’t make two outs here…

That’s it for Gallen. Thompson in

I wonder if Peña will get the silent treatment if he ever hits another home run.

Well, that’s appears as likely as a white Christmas in Houston.

1 Like

Yeah, but he’s never going to hit another HR.

Least productive, which he is, whether you care to hear it or not. Just to take a nearby example, Arizona’s first baseman has over 100 rbi and is slugging almost 200 points higher. And he’s making less than a third of what Abreu’s making.

He should do an Abreu and sprint around the bases like he just got off the schneid

2005 iirc?

And Chas picked off.

Now Maldy can make only one out.

Fucking hell, Chas

Which he does

At the Stretch…2-0 Astros

Keep it up, frontrunner. Your words were “worst corner infielder” in baseball. I do not expect you to ever admit you were wrong, but I laugh each time Abreu does something good. Did you like his hit today?

He didn’t call it, so no.

Maton in

I feel like Phil Maton is Mattress Macks version of the Futon.

1 Like

Is this supposed to be funny?

Maton with a clean inning

2-0 Astros

1 Like

A few more runs would be welcomed

1 Like

I don’t think anyone cares who Arizona’s first baseman is. I’m glad Abreu is an Astro.

No, I don’t like anything he does and I can’t wait for them to shitcan his ass. He is thoroughly emblematic of why this team isn’t running away with the division.

And I know what I said, I said least productive, because that’s what he is. You can have an irrational affection for him if you like and gaze admiringly at the back of his baseball card like everyone else who lives in a fantasy world, but I’ll participate in reality if you don’t mind, and in that reality he’s carrying around an ops+ of 84.

1 Like