Astros @ A’s, September 27, 2026. Game 162

Yordan with an RBI knock!

Have to settle for an RBI single, but still good!

1 Like

Paredes walks to load the bases for Altuve

That was a dumb challenge there.

Da Fuq was that challenge Jose

Altuve challenges one right down the middle. And then the A’s return the favor challenging one an inch off the plate.

Oh Jose.

Altuve challenges a pitch down the middle…eventually grounds out

Astros leave the bases loaded again, but lead 6-0

Ullola in

Twins lead 5-1 at the Stretch

Glad we have a multi-run lead, then.

2-out walk

Greeting from Zermatt Switzerland. How’re we doing’? First thing I saw was a cheap shot at 28 HR 86 RBI Christian Walker. Some things never change, I guess.

Not going to jinx anything so I will say only I hope current circumstances continue.

12 Likes

Ullola with a scoreless inning

End of six…6-0 Astros

Walker with a 1-out walk

They want no part of him.

I just got back from Dallas, I think I might be glad I didn’t see the Texans. Can’t wait to read that “game” zone.

If you like comedy and horror I think you might have enjoyed it.

5-2 Twins t8

Spence walks. Two on for Cam